Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dance Dance



Last night was Madison's winter dance showcase. It was held at the Covey Center. Madison has been practicing so hard every day. I knew she had a solo, but I hadn't seen the whole thing. She was a little nervous but when she got on stage you would have never known. Watching her on stage made my heart swell and brought tears to my eyes. She rocked!! I was amazed at her sassy little moves. This is her 3rd year taking dance and she really wants to be on a comp team. She really didn't want to take jazz because she hadn't done it until this year, but she did so well. I am so proud of her.
When we got home and I was telling her how proud I am she said oh yea mom, I also got a service award at school today. That girl never ceases to amaze me. She is a perfectionist and she has grown so much in the last year. My little girl is growing up. In 9 days she will be 9 yrs old.
2 birthdays in the next week. Either they are getting old or I am.

1 comment:

Brooke S said...

Congrats to Madi on a great performance you totally rocked the show... You would make a great team member on Abbie's team... She would love having you... Mrs. Amamda would be luck to have such a great dancer.. Can't wait to see you shake it in the next performance.

Hugs
Brooke