Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update

I made it through February. I hate that month. I hate Valentines and I get really grouchy around that time of the year. I have never liked it ever... So I am glad it is now March.
Kennedee went to Phoenix with her soccer team in Febuary and had a great time. The team didn't play well and they are practicing harder now. I didn't think that would be possible but it is. Only 2 goals were scored the whole tournament and Kennedee scored one of them. The girls played way to much off the field and when they got on the field they were to tired to play soccer. Another tournament is coming up the end of March and I hope they do better. Kennedee is playing indoor and doing really well. Last week the played the boys and Kennedee scored 6 out of the 10 goals and tied the game with only 10 seconds left. The boys scored almost at the end. It was a great game. Only a couple more months of school left and thank goodness, I am tired of getting on Kennedee about grades. It seems school has become a social atmosphere and she forgets sometimes why she is really there.
Madison is getting ready for her June showcase in dance and practicing lots. She got new red glasses and she loves them. Her lazy eye has gotten a little lazier so she has to have drops in her good eye to make it blurry and make her bad eye work harder. It is not fun, but if she can get it to work better she won't have to wear glasses when she is older. Yay for that. Madison just got over a cold and still has a yucky cough and while I cuddled with her and tried to make her feel better I ended up getting sick to.
That's about all going on in our world. Just a lot of soccer and dance. I can't wait for warmer weather.

No comments: