
Kennedee went to more doctors this week. She had a breathing test and it looks like the medication she is on is helping her breath. She hasn't had to take her inhaler during games, just in the morning and night. And she starts her allergy shots once a week in a couple of weeks. Poor kid. While at the doctor this morning she looked around at the people there and said Mom I could always be worse. Although this struggle is a pain sometimes, she is right, there is always some one worse and we need to be grateful for this. We are done with doctors for a month and thank goodness. She seems to be doing well. Her soccer team is 3-0 and she played the last game and scored.
School starts in less than a week. Madison is so ready to go back. She is getting bored staying home every day. Kennedee and I have been running in so many different directions lately and Madi is so mellow and easy going. I am so glad for that. She never complains.
I am really looking forward to school starting and hopefully life can get in more of a routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment