
I took Kennedee to an allergist on friday. That poor kid is allergic to everything. Especially grass, cotton trees, cats and horses. No wonder she can't breath. I am shocked, she doesn't really have the normal allergy symptoms. I knew she had some kind because sometimes she sneezes, but after seeing her back swell up, I am surprised she can breath at all.


When they do allergy tests, the prick the skin with all the different kinds of things to see what your body reacts too. Kennedee's back was so red and swollen and itchy by the end of the 15 minutes. The doctors recommendation is she get allergy shots once a week for the next three years. That doesn't sound like much fun. But we will do what we have to so no more asthma attacks. We see a Pulmonary doctor this week to.
As far as the weekend. It was nice and chill. Kennedee spent saturday at Rachels and Madison spent the day at Tess's. Saturday night we all went to watch the BYU womens soccer game. Kennedee and Rachels high school coach played on the alumni team so they wanted to watch. Sunday we went to church and chilled. Such a relaxing time. Gearing up for a crazy week. School starts in a little over a week and the kids can't wait to get back and see all their friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment