Stran wanted his pictures taken with Kennedee because they were twiners
I would tell Stran to come get out of the pool because he looks tired and he would tell me " I not tired". He looks like it to me.
Friday night Kennedee went to the high school football game, Madison was already at grandma and grandpa's so saturday morning Kennedee and I got up and headed north.
We had one more summer party at the condo. It was the first time Aunt Mame had been out of her place since her accident in June. It was nice to see her doing so well and it was nice to see all the cousins. After the party Madi went the Bee's baseball game with her dad and Kennedee and I went school shopping. We were exhausted by the time we got home. Sunday we went to church and chilled. Last week was so crazy busy it was nice to chill. School starts tomorrow and although I am sad my girls are one year older, I am happy to have the school routine back. Kennedee has 2 more preseason soccer games and regular season starts next week. Go Eagles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment